Monday, September 12, 2011

SONGS AC/DC FORGOT TO WRITE

no one can deny aussie rock band ac/dc's place in the rock and roll pantheon. however, i am of the opinion that despite all the classic tunes they've wrote over the last several decades they haven't covered ALL the bases. here is my list of song titles that ac/dc missed out on:
roll up my sleeves
one more ace in the deck
all play and no work
the aids
goin to hell [in style]
when the cat's away [the mice will drink whiskey]
calling down the thunder
struck by lightning
she gave me that look
kicked in the balls
a slice of your pie
im drinkin tonite
let's get drunk in hell
crankin my jack
rock n rattlesnake
speedin down the highway
over my dead body [my balls]
takin a piss
she loves my bone
touch my jackhammer
blacktop woman
get the hell outta here
hard as nails
shotguns in hell
balls and money
the devil's woman
comin down hard
hammered all night
gunfight boogie
birds drinkin with bees
light her up
big dog balls
down payment on cigarettes
cadillac woman [balls]
get the hell outta my way
goddamned balls
headin outta here
rock n roll frenzy
outskirts of hell
wild west boogie
big city woman
she's got a big ass
fur burger
stormy night in hell
givin the dog his due
the bottle is empty [balls]
punched in the throat
beatin the meat
she's goin down [on me]
piss drinkin blues
demolition
gonna blow this joint
takin over the world
king balls
night of the long haul
flick my bic
she smokes
out of the frying pan [into hell][balls]
denim city
B.A.L.L.S.
ton of bricks
blow up your town
concrete train
whiskey and leather
set you on fire [balls]
piss in the wind
sniffin around
lil miss behavior
let's hot box this place
kickin ass in hell
pillage in the village
sweet meat
drinkin like a dog
the jack session
bustin out tonite
shes drunk
drunk on voltage
for those about to drink [drink]
cannon balls on fire
gettin high on you
shake your thunder
whiskey dick
make a mess without your dress
throwin up [the horns]
mess with the bull [you get the balls]
put the finger in you
black snow
drinkin through an earthquake
buried under her love [fat bitch]
brick to the head
time to screw
shake the arena
smoking with the devil
aint takin no shit
dont blame me baby
poundin the steel
guns with balls
suck my bottle
electric cigs
takin you down
bounty hunter
bad boys for hire
bloody lace
garter belt boogie
goin balls deep
she smokes leather
the devil's buyin tonite
dont be sober when i call ya
sippin and strippin
pole smoker
rock n roll desert
she's the cherry on top [balls]
daddys locomotive
take it home
cold runnin blood
the biker
goin off [a cliff]
gettin high on the volume
loud balls
drunk on power
rock n roll fuel
i got the keys to hell [lets ride]
she's in the cake just you wait
ass beatin blues
touchin and sniffin
backdoor smokes
guitar electrocution
steel fist
pound them all
bouncin the bouncer
wrecking the saloon
burn her down
drinkin on down the line
the paint's peelin off the walls
gettin it on [balls]
lightning in a bottle
gimme some tongue
she's givin me hell
one more for the road
messin with your head
bold and foxy
on my highhorse
the stalker
ride out [balls]
aint no fun waitin around to get drunk
bone breaker
leavin you in the dust
set in stone
swingin the sledgehammer
skull crackin boogie
i gotta hand it to ya
one last hand one last round
5 card stud
cashing in my chips
gonna take a stand [balls]
blow the roof off the joint
kickin your backdoor in
i got ya covered [tonite]
givin her the business
she's blowin me [up]
give it to her straight
ragged glory
leave me hangin
dump you like yesterday's news
give me the whiskey
aint thinkin straight since that woman left me
she's gone [good]
bury the bone
thunder highway
wasted on you
closing time
take your pick
she gets around
doin it right
punch your lights out
wiping you off my feet
gentleman's bet
makers mark [of the devil]
take her to school
shes livin off me
midnight velvet
freeloader
hijack your cadillac
she's my doormat
you're leavin [one way or another]
sweet lil cheater
wolf in sheep's clothes
takin a bite [outta you]
daddy needs a teasin
hot looks and dirty crooks
dirty bird
jailhouse wine
the woman knows how to rock me
i got your number
sweet revenge
quittin time
drinkin with the hangman
pass the bottle
gypsy switchblade
what she dont know wont hurt her [much][balls]
you wont last the night
under the table
break in
plugging into her fuse box
take her out back
she's making me drink
mental meltdown
going in deep
goin up your stovepipe
till the wheels fall off
she's my payday
crack the whip on you
when she sins [she does it right]
accept no substitutes
the real deal
livin on the edge of a knife
screwin around on you
you better watch your back
sink the drinks
packin a rod
ready for some action
fireball woman
gonna mow you down
step aside for the man
everyone's on the guest list
tonite someone's gonna get it
beat up
it's the drinker in me
so good at darts
callin a spade a spade
droppin rock n roll bombs
break her in
knockin your teeth out
six string bandit
truckers glory

comments, concerns and other shit:
headlesspymp@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment